Wednesday, July 18, 2007
I went a spa-ing
Last night I went to one of those "spa" home parties. The kind where you soak your feet, try all the face wash-lotion stuff and foot creams and everything. The whole sales presentation is about trying all of the girly stuff there is to try. It was fun and my feet smell like a margarita.
Then you get to the part where you are smelling all good and your skin is feeling all soft and you open up your book to place an order and realize that you cannot afford to smell this good or to save the skin on your face.
But i still ordered that margarita foot cream and I booked a party so I could afford the whole foot soak/scrub/cream stuff. then i went home and washed my face with whatever bar of soap was in the shower.
so in a couple of months when you get an invitation to come relax and spa with me at my house...know that it will be fun and relaxing. The stress won't come until you open up the order form. And when you feel your blood pressure rising from that, you will realize that you have to order some of the stress reducing stuff to help you deal properly. I recommend the foot stuff.
Unless you are more into your face than your feet. That would probably be more normal, I guess.
Then you get to the part where you are smelling all good and your skin is feeling all soft and you open up your book to place an order and realize that you cannot afford to smell this good or to save the skin on your face.
But i still ordered that margarita foot cream and I booked a party so I could afford the whole foot soak/scrub/cream stuff. then i went home and washed my face with whatever bar of soap was in the shower.
so in a couple of months when you get an invitation to come relax and spa with me at my house...know that it will be fun and relaxing. The stress won't come until you open up the order form. And when you feel your blood pressure rising from that, you will realize that you have to order some of the stress reducing stuff to help you deal properly. I recommend the foot stuff.
Unless you are more into your face than your feet. That would probably be more normal, I guess.











3 Comments:
You look fabulous, darling!
I will be running to the mailbox everyday looking for my invite!!
I've been to a few of those spa parties, and I like the foot stuff better than the face too. I also wish it didn't cost so much to be pampered. Does that make us cheap? You do look fabulous, the only thing that may look better is cucumbers on your eyes, that would go nice with the milk mustache.;)
Why does it have to cost so much to become relaxed? As mother's, that kind of pampering should come at a deep discount, shouldn't it? I guess if we skimp a little on the non-essentials (like clothing our children LoL)we could afford this. We all have our priorities and I think as a mother, most times our priority is the children and the hubby, not good smelling feet! You look mahvleous!!
Post a Comment
<< Home