Tuesday, July 17, 2007
Tip Tuesday
How to get your kids to eat their vegetables: make them as unhealthy as possible
I stopped out at a local farmers' market and brought me home a couple of zucchini. I battered and fried me some up last night and reluctantly shared with the rest of my family. Fried vegetables just make me want to stand up and shout praises to the Lord.
and for some unknown, redneckish reason, I can't seem to speak proper english when I'm frying up some veggies











3 Comments:
Did you have to lie about what was hidden in the batter? I don't think my kids would even try it. It looks good to me though.
those look yummy.
i was wondering what to do with some of our garden harvest...i guess i just need to fry it up.
yes girls....the greasier the better. We also use ranch salad dressing as a dip.
Post a Comment
<< Home