Wednesday, June 27, 2007
It's never to early....
....to start thinking about the polka fest and christmas.
My kids and several of their friends we spotted in my house doing the chicken dance. The CD player was cranked. The tune was Jingle Bells.
My kids and several of their friends we spotted in my house doing the chicken dance. The CD player was cranked. The tune was Jingle Bells.











5 Comments:
I am hoping that you got pictures of that!!!
Are you sure you weren't the one leading the dance?
I think that she was!!! It was all her idea.
NO!
I wasn't LEADING the dance!
And it wasn't MY idea to listen to Christmas music.
And just because THE CHICKEN DANCE is the only LINE dance I know by heart...doesn't mean that I jumped right in to participate.
But I can understand why you might think that I was behind the whole deal. Obviously you know me too well.
Don't forget the Hokey Pokey. I'm sure you know your left from your right. That is the extent of my line dancing too. I always had two left feet when they tried to teach me. I like to just WATCH!
Post a Comment
<< Home