Monday, June 11, 2007
My All~Star
Keeping true to being the mean mom that I am....I made the kids write or draw out what their summer goals were. Physical, mental and sprititual.
Nathan's "physical goals" were to golf at least 2 times a week, hit 3 homeruns this season and to make the all-star baseball team.
We are just entering in to our first full week of summer break and he hasn't golfed yet. He has hit 2 homeruns. And last night the call came in from the all-star coach. He made the team.
I'm just so proud I can hardly contain it. And not even so much that he made that goal. But because he set that as a goal in the first place. A goal that was not something to be easily achieved.
Of course, he has never needed to be on a team to be on my roster of all stars.











3 Comments:
Way to go, Nathan!
Way to go, Nathan.
Now he needs some new goals for the rest of the summer!
Keep up the good work.
How Awesome is that Nathan! Good job!!!!! Keep reaching for the Stars, Nathan. Keep being that proud mama, Robin, you have every right to be.
Post a Comment
<< Home