Wednesday, June 06, 2007
And We're Off....
.....to a pretty good start to summer break.
Yes I realize that we are only like 3 or 4 hours into it. But for us, 3 to 4 hours of "pretty good".....make that 3 to 4 hours in a row of "pretty good", are treasures.
Mama is happy.
Yes I realize that we are only like 3 or 4 hours into it. But for us, 3 to 4 hours of "pretty good".....make that 3 to 4 hours in a row of "pretty good", are treasures.
Mama is happy.











2 Comments:
I'm so glad Mama is happy because if Mama ain't happy there ain't nobody happy.
I was going to say the same thing that grandma cathy said,so ditto! I usually go day by day, I hadn't even thought of going hour by hour. How many hours are there in summer break anyway? Luke was asking the number of weeks, I could do that with a calendar, and not a calculator. I'm with you, I always look forward to break, but I have my days where I'm looking forward to school to start. I'm srue you will make it a good one, mom.:)
Post a Comment
<< Home