Tuesday, May 22, 2007
Tip Tuesday
I am seriously proud of myself.
I just "scrapbooked" an entire year of my daughter's life. In about an hour and a half. Oh yeah.
Here's what I did.....
go to snapfish.com
upload photos from computer...this went much faster than I had anticipated
select "create a memory book"
chose from the different styles of books....i chose a paperback
NOW....you can place the photos on the pages yourself or you can do what I did....had them automatically placed. Since they were uploaded by order of date....it worked for me.
There are 168 photos in the book. It is going to cost me less than $40 for the entire book.
all I have left to do is to go back and add some captions.
You have no idea how exciting this is for me. I have thousands of photos "laying around" in my computer. Now I actually am feeling somewhat organized with them.
I just "scrapbooked" an entire year of my daughter's life. In about an hour and a half. Oh yeah.
Here's what I did.....
go to snapfish.com
upload photos from computer...this went much faster than I had anticipated
select "create a memory book"
chose from the different styles of books....i chose a paperback
NOW....you can place the photos on the pages yourself or you can do what I did....had them automatically placed. Since they were uploaded by order of date....it worked for me.
There are 168 photos in the book. It is going to cost me less than $40 for the entire book.
all I have left to do is to go back and add some captions.
You have no idea how exciting this is for me. I have thousands of photos "laying around" in my computer. Now I actually am feeling somewhat organized with them.
Labels: tip tuesday











0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home