Monday, May 07, 2007
"share your food with the hungry and bring poor homeless people into your own homes. when you see someone who has no clothes,
give him yours,
and don't refuse to help your own relatives."
Isaiah 58:7

I am struggling with a huge decision that I have to make. A member of my family needs some help. If we provide the help that is needed, it will directly affect our entire household. I am just not sure if I want to rock our boat. But I also believe that God has given me a heart to help out in this situation.

Not sure what I am going to decide.
But I am sure it has to be decided by tonight.
Uhg!

posted at 11:26 AM
5 comments



5 Comments:
At 6:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I once had a very tough decision to make also that I knew would "rock the boat" in our family. We took in my husbands 2 nieces and nephew because they were problems with the parents. The nephew went back to his mom, teh oldest niece decided she didn't like our rules and the youngest who was 10 at the time stayed until she turned 18. She is a wonderful young lady and I would hate to think what would have happened to her had we made a different decision. My prayers are with you. It's never easy to make a decison that may adversly affect your own family.

 
At 6:31 AM, Blogger robin said...

Thank you sherri.
I will update everyone on the situation soon.

 
At 7:19 AM, Blogger Eric and Pam said...

Praying for you friend...

 
At 7:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

For what it is worth, here is my experience: If it involves a monetary donation or loan: dont do it, it never ends well. But I am a believer in sharing anything I have with anyone in need. So, if it isn't money, like if it is time or your house or support I would do it. The other soft spot I have is I would do anything if it involved children. Good luck!
Sam

 
At 7:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sure you will put a lot of thought into it and your family will support you in your decision. My prayers are with you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home




Name: Robin Paulsen
Location: Durant, Iowa

About Me
About This Site
My Complete Profile

*Links go here*

Sports Center
Play the Game
Feeling Better Now...
signs of the times???
After-School Schedule
Dance
LET'S PLAY BALL
Ministry
Daddy's Home
The Friday Funnies....

May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
April 2008
May 2008

****Extra stuff can go here!****

Blog Design by:


Image from:
www.istockphoto.com

Powered by:


Meter by: