Saturday, May 12, 2007
The Friday Funnies...
....(the fine print: there are no gaurantees that "the friday funnies" will actually appear on friday)
Nathan had a b-ball game in buffalo one night this week and we gave one of his teammates a ride to the game. I had a country radio station on.....Nathan loves this. (not sure if the friend was much of a fan) The song "Tequilla makes her clothes fall off" came on and Nathan wanted me to turn it up a little.
The song ended and the friend says:
"I gotta start listening to country music more"
Nathan had a b-ball game in buffalo one night this week and we gave one of his teammates a ride to the game. I had a country radio station on.....Nathan loves this. (not sure if the friend was much of a fan) The song "Tequilla makes her clothes fall off" came on and Nathan wanted me to turn it up a little.
The song ended and the friend says:
"I gotta start listening to country music more"











1 Comments:
Just hope that his mom listens to country and knows where that came from when he starts singing it, or you may not get a call for a ride anytime soon. ;)
Post a Comment
<< Home