Thursday, May 24, 2007
favorite quotes...
"You don't have to be crazy to be my friend. But it sure helps."
"I am only as strong as the coffee I drink, the hairspray I use and the friends I have."
"Please God. If you can't make me thin, make my friends fat."
I have no idea where these came from. I just pulled them out of a file.
I sure am lucky to have such great friends. All of them strong. All of them crazy. And all of them who would tell me that my shorts do not make my butt look bigger. Even if it did.
"I am only as strong as the coffee I drink, the hairspray I use and the friends I have."
"Please God. If you can't make me thin, make my friends fat."
I have no idea where these came from. I just pulled them out of a file.
I sure am lucky to have such great friends. All of them strong. All of them crazy. And all of them who would tell me that my shorts do not make my butt look bigger. Even if it did.











0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home