Such a cute graduate! Congratulations, Danielle! You are now officially a kindergartner. Robin,I'm glad to hear you didn't cry out loud or anything to embarrass your family. You will learn to cry and just let the tears fall. I think my kids would think I didn't care if I didn't cry at certain times of their lives. They all know, I am a softy. I have said that I was blessed(or cursed) with overactive tear ducts. Oh well.
2 Comments:
Congratulations, Danielle! Way to go!!
Congratulations, Robin, for not embarrassing yourself. Wait for the first day of school for that. LOL
Such a cute graduate! Congratulations, Danielle! You are now officially a kindergartner. Robin,I'm glad to hear you didn't cry out loud or anything to embarrass your family. You will learn to cry and just let the tears fall. I think my kids would think I didn't care if I didn't cry at certain times of their lives. They all know, I am a softy. I have said that I was blessed(or cursed) with overactive tear ducts. Oh well.
Post a Comment
<< Home