Sunday, May 27, 2007
Graduation Parties
Went to a couple of graduation parties. The first one we were invited to was for an awesome student-athlete who will be playing football in college and probably break a heart or 2 along the way. I think I knew him the best, though, when he was still drooling a lot and wearing diapers.

The next party we went to was for our very first babysitter we hired for the kids. I will be certain to follow her as she moves into adulthood. Since she knew my kids the best when they were diaper-wearing-droolers....I'll need to know where to send the invitations to their graduation parties.

posted at 5:39 PM
0 comments



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Name: Robin Paulsen
Location: Durant, Iowa

About Me
About This Site
My Complete Profile

*Links go here*

The Friday Funnies
favorite quotes...
Preschool Graduation
Tip Tuesday
Photo-Journal
Odds and Ends:Danielle had her last day of prescho...
I Need To Laugh
Mother's Day Weekend
The Friday Funnies...
Comfort in the Chaos

May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
April 2008
May 2008

****Extra stuff can go here!****

Blog Design by:


Image from:
www.istockphoto.com

Powered by:


Meter by: