Tuesday, June 05, 2007
The Countdown
The kids have been counting down the days until summer break. It will be here in just 2 short hours.
I am counting down my last 2 hours of freedom. And perhaps sanity. But the sanity part was already in question anyway.
One of my summer goals is to help this little girl to gain a little more self confidence in who she is....rather than who she thinks people want her to be.
I am starting to see a lot of myself in her. It's almost like looking in a back-in-time-mirror.











3 Comments:
Good luck with Marisa! She is a beautiful, smart girl. She should never let anyone talk her into less!!! Or let her think that she is less of a person. No way!
When is the first day of school??? I need to mark that on my calendar. LOL
You will do a wonderful job with your goal this summer, you are a wonderful mom and I'm sure you will help her through this time of building self confidence in her. Hang in there Mom, keep on keepin on!!!!! You will have a GREAT summer!
Marisa is lucky to have a mom like you. I'm sure you will go after your goal like you do everything else and all will go well.
Post a Comment
<< Home