Monday, June 25, 2007
The Weekend Update
So that pretty much sums up our weekend! The girls and I went to the store and bought lots of junk food. And a movie. (i highly recommend Bridge to Tarabithia) And a couple of pizzas and purple and orange pop. I felt like I was 14 and I was shopping like my parents were out of town for the weekend or something. I am either the coolest mom on the planet or the worst one. There is a fine line there. 
Yesterday we went to a movie in Moline (the kids had free coupons). We all shared one REALLY LARGE popcorn. And enjoyed one free refill on it as well. I think the popcorn bags are only a smidge smaller that a paper grocery sack. I like this movie theater. We could have gotten a free refill on pop...but you know how i have this thing about public restrooms.
Tonight Marisa has to be at her game in Walcott by 5:00. Claire and Danielle have to be at their game by 5:45 and Nathan has all-stars practice at a third ball park at 6:00.
No sweat.
I had to make some copies of bills and my license and voter registration and had to give Nathan's birth certificate away in order to prove to the little league people that Nathan is the age we say he is and we live where we say we live. Everything feels so official. I guess people have cheated on this before, though. The only think we lied about was my wei
ght listed on my license. I hope they still let him play.
Here are some more pictures of how we have been spending our time.











4 Comments:
Where are the Simpsons???
That sounds like a great weekend.
Is Nathan pumped about his pro baseball career?? I sure hope so.
what theatre did you go to?
you are way better at this than me...
I saw the Simpsons at the 53rd St. theatre over the weekend and thought, if I only had my camera. I guess you are Mom of the year! Good luck Nathan in the all stars. I remember those days when my oldest was in that, it is like big time ball. So exciting! Enjoy!
It was The Great Escape Theater in Moline....
Tickets were $6.50
The B.I.G. popcorn was $6.00...which seems like a lot except it was a REALLY BIG bag. Plus you get free refills on the large sizes.
You also get free refills on the large pop and I think it was like $4.50. Me and the 2 little girls put 3 straws in one and shared.
Movies are so expensive. But it is kind of fun to go every once in a while.
Post a Comment
<< Home