Tuesday, June 12, 2007
Danielle's Prayer
"Dear God,
Please help me to get better at all the naughty stuff I do.
Amen"

I'm sure God knows what she meant.






















Here's Danielle showing off the new hole in her mouth.














And waving to her adoring fans as she plays in the pitcher's position.

posted at 12:09 PM
2 comments



2 Comments:
At 7:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think we could all pray Danielle's prayer. It is great we have such a forgiving Lord!

 
At 9:14 PM, Blogger Cathy Fry said...

How cute is that! I too am so thankful we have such a forgiving Lord! He is so GOOD and he teaches us so much through his littlest children.

Tell Tooky I like the hole in her mouth.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home




Name: Robin Paulsen
Location: Durant, Iowa

About Me
About This Site
My Complete Profile

*Links go here*

My All~Star
And We're Off....
The Countdown
Storms and Steroids
Happy Birthday Tookie!
The following is a column that ran in the Advocate...
Tip Tuesday
Graduation Parties
The Friday Funnies
favorite quotes...

May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
April 2008
May 2008

****Extra stuff can go here!****

Blog Design by:


Image from:
www.istockphoto.com

Powered by:


Meter by: