Friday, June 15, 2007
Article
Yesterday I was asked to contribute a humor-mom-related-article for a publication and it was due, like today. No problem-o! I really wanted to get my foot in the door with this magazine and I would have totally made something up just to have an article published there!

But as you loyal internet friends know....I don't have to make anything up.

I was trying really hard, though, to craft a part of my life into a funny story. Something that moms everywhere can relate to. And laugh about. Or cry about.....
Several stories came to mind. But the common denominator for all of them was poop.

I've never really thoought about it too much before now.....but why do I have so many stories about poop?

I decided not to write about that. I figured it wouldn't be the best way to impress the editors.

posted at 10:05 AM
2 comments



2 Comments:
At 8:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sometimes I think my life revolves around "poop". The parents I sit for want to know, if they did, how many times. We even get into color and consistancy. I have talked to more dads about poop than I would've ever guessed. Let's say, between our dog and all of the diapers I change, I wouldn't want to be a garbage man in the summer at our house. I was watching Oprah the other day and they were talking about it too. Seems like everybody is doing it.:)

 
At 6:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe next time.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home




Name: Robin Paulsen
Location: Durant, Iowa

About Me
About This Site
My Complete Profile

*Links go here*

Playing House
Danielle's Prayer
My All~Star
And We're Off....
The Countdown
Storms and Steroids
Happy Birthday Tookie!
The following is a column that ran in the Advocate...
Tip Tuesday
Graduation Parties

May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
April 2008
May 2008

****Extra stuff can go here!****

Blog Design by:


Image from:
www.istockphoto.com

Powered by:


Meter by: