Saturday, July 14, 2007
And That Concludes.....
.....our baseball season.
The boys did win in Davenport on Thursday night, which meant that they went on to play a Dubuque team at noon today. Fred checked the stats of this other team online and wasn't confident that our boys had much of a prayer.
But a prayer is a prayer.
We didn't win, but we were in the game.
Our boys did awesome. The final score was Dubuque 14 Davenport Southwest (us)13
It was a good game the whole way through. I was proud of those kids. Even though our summer has been consumed by ball games....I had so much fun watching Nathan play ball. Sort of sad to see the season end.

but one week from tomorrow, football camp begins. Which means my bleacher-buns won't have too much of a chance to get out of bleacher-sittin-shape.
The boys did win in Davenport on Thursday night, which meant that they went on to play a Dubuque team at noon today. Fred checked the stats of this other team online and wasn't confident that our boys had much of a prayer.
But a prayer is a prayer.
We didn't win, but we were in the game.
Our boys did awesome. The final score was Dubuque 14 Davenport Southwest (us)13
It was a good game the whole way through. I was proud of those kids. Even though our summer has been consumed by ball games....I had so much fun watching Nathan play ball. Sort of sad to see the season end.
but one week from tomorrow, football camp begins. Which means my bleacher-buns won't have too much of a chance to get out of bleacher-sittin-shape.











1 Comments:
Way to go Nathan! You had a great season and I'm sure a lot of fun. Sounds like it was a good game and one you don't like to see anyone have to lose. You are all winners anyway!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home