Tuesday, July 10, 2007
Tip Tuesday
Recipe for shower spray (like tilex or any other daily shower spray)
3 Tablespoons of liquid Jet Dry
Water
Put about 3 T. of the Jet Dry in a spray bottle and then fill the rest up with water. Spray your shower curtain/door and walls after each shower.
this is one of those homemade cleaners that I have actually tried and love. It works!
Okay internets.....it's time for you to play along......what are some of your favorite tips????
3 Tablespoons of liquid Jet Dry
Water
Put about 3 T. of the Jet Dry in a spray bottle and then fill the rest up with water. Spray your shower curtain/door and walls after each shower.
this is one of those homemade cleaners that I have actually tried and love. It works!
Okay internets.....it's time for you to play along......what are some of your favorite tips????











1 Comments:
I have the book "Talking Dirty with the Queen of Clean", so I have lots of tips, I don't know what to share. I look things up often to see what to do to clean it. My older kids have even called me to look things up for them, so they can be the hero for their friends or co-workers.
Post a Comment
<< Home