Wednesday, July 11, 2007
Writing Updates
I haven't been writing as much this summer....but I have been doing something here and there! And what's even better is some writing jobs I have lined up for after school starts! I recently told you about the QCA Kids' Guide. I'm currently working on 2 projects that are set to appear in the August/September issue of this publication. There is a sister publication in Dubuque that features a story I wrote for their July/August issue. Click on the magazine and then go to page 3.



So I got these jobs because I recently applied for a freelance event's coordinator position with this magazine. I didn't get the job. But when signing off, I left my blogsite addy and they visited the blog and really liked it.



I mentioned that because THE LACK OF COMMENTS ON THIS SITE DOES NOT MEAN THAT NOBODY IS READING.....I KNOW YOU'RE OUT THERE! Lurking around. Afraid to say anything. Chicken.



In the next couple of months, it is possible that I will add a page to this site that will coincide with the Kids' Guide magazine. Possibly a Q & A page or an "Ask a Mom" page. We'll see! I'm in the process of working something out with the editors of the magazine. I do know for sure that I will be a regular contributor to this magazine. I'm really excited about that.

posted at 7:43 AM
3 comments



3 Comments:
At 2:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm a reader, not a commenter :-)


Keep up the good work!

 
At 7:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know I read, and try to leave comments. Actually, I have been accused of being obsessed, since when there is only one comment, lots of times it is ME. Keep up the great work, and we are all excited to folow your future articles, where ever they may be.

 
At 3:12 PM, Blogger robin said...

so whoever it is that said you were obsessed must be hanging around here....enough to know.

i knew you were there!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home




Name: Robin Paulsen
Location: Durant, Iowa

About Me
About This Site
My Complete Profile

*Links go here*

Tip Tuesday
Happy 40th Fred!!!
Happy Belated 4th
G.O.T G.U.T.S.?
Happy Birthday Baby Girl
It's never to early....
Tip Tuesday
The Weekend Update
Just the Girls
Tip Tuesday

May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
April 2008
May 2008

****Extra stuff can go here!****

Blog Design by:


Image from:
www.istockphoto.com

Powered by:


Meter by: