Tuesday, July 17, 2007
It's a weird day
i have been entertaining the idea of starting a completely private blog for some of my entries that are more for me than you. but i am just not organized enough at this point (it's on one of my lists of things to do) to keep 2 separate blogs....or to decide what I should share and what i should keep to myself.......
so i apologize when you read a post that leaves you with the "and i need to know this, why?" feeling.
Today's a weird day. not a bad one. actually i have a headache. but not a terrible one. just a nagging one. the kids are all getting along with each other despite the fact that it has been a dreary day outdoors.
I feel like I should be doing something what with all of the free time I have from breaking up the sibling battles. Maybe I'll answer the phone the next time it rings.
exciting
so i apologize when you read a post that leaves you with the "and i need to know this, why?" feeling.
Today's a weird day. not a bad one. actually i have a headache. but not a terrible one. just a nagging one. the kids are all getting along with each other despite the fact that it has been a dreary day outdoors.
I feel like I should be doing something what with all of the free time I have from breaking up the sibling battles. Maybe I'll answer the phone the next time it rings.
exciting











1 Comments:
Hope your head is feeling better today and the sun comes out so the kids can get out to play a bit.
Post a Comment
<< Home