Monday, February 12, 2007
I Think I Want My Mommy
Okay. So I woke up tired. I decided late this morning that after Danielle and I had lunch, we were gonna hit the big bed (in mommy's room) and settle in for some stories and a long winter's nap. (sorry I had to cancel on you Cathy.....I was just that tired.)
Let me just say....that I don't like those afternoon-mares. These dreams are some of the most freakish ones I have. That's scary.
I dreamed that I had this clear velveeta-cheese-shaped box on the top shelf of my cupboard above my kitchen desk. It had water and a dead snake in it. My mom bought me a weird shaped black and white-with yellow-striped fish for a pet so I put it in the same box. Then once upon a time the fish jumped up high and shoved the cupboard door open and leaped out. I saw it happen from my lazy chair in the corner but I was too tired to get up and rescue it. Fishy flopped a few feet and around a corner trying to get to the ocean. Fishy ended up committing suicide. What I didn't see was the snake that came back to life and also slithered out of my clear velveeta box. I spent the day and night expecting it to slither up through the couch cushions or in the silverware drawer or pop out of anywhere unexpectedly.
I was sweating when i woke up.
I am still looking around all the corners.
I don't think it is safe for me to be taking afternoon naps on the first day of my period. It's almost scarier than not taking a nap at all.
Let me just say....that I don't like those afternoon-mares. These dreams are some of the most freakish ones I have. That's scary.
I dreamed that I had this clear velveeta-cheese-shaped box on the top shelf of my cupboard above my kitchen desk. It had water and a dead snake in it. My mom bought me a weird shaped black and white-with yellow-striped fish for a pet so I put it in the same box. Then once upon a time the fish jumped up high and shoved the cupboard door open and leaped out. I saw it happen from my lazy chair in the corner but I was too tired to get up and rescue it. Fishy flopped a few feet and around a corner trying to get to the ocean. Fishy ended up committing suicide. What I didn't see was the snake that came back to life and also slithered out of my clear velveeta box. I spent the day and night expecting it to slither up through the couch cushions or in the silverware drawer or pop out of anywhere unexpectedly.
I was sweating when i woke up.
I am still looking around all the corners.
I don't think it is safe for me to be taking afternoon naps on the first day of my period. It's almost scarier than not taking a nap at all.
Labels: stupid stuff











3 Comments:
ha, figured it out. I just click on the white space until the comments come up. I don't know why my background it white making it so I can't see the 'comments' writing.
oh well. yeah, naps are no good. sorry about the dream. that's traumatic.
Wow, what a dream. So you not only mention your weight but now you let everyone online know that Aunt martha is visiting today! You are quite the woman, love ya and I forgive you for skipping out on me so you can dream about that snake that I dropped off at your house, it probably is in that couch cusion. LOL Happy dreaming!
I know....
I'm messed up.
Thanks for loving me anyway.
Post a Comment
<< Home