Wednesday, January 24, 2007
Dear MAT Class,
MAT is the name of the multi-age classroom that Nathan and Marisa are in. I do not know what the "T" is for in the name....but I think the "M" and "A" are for "multi-age".
The kids in MAT class are finishing up with their biography projects and preparing for the presentations. Part of their assignment is done on the computer. It is my understanding that the kids who are done with the project can do other things on the computer.
So Nathan comes home yesterday and says "hey mom, Mr. Schmidt googled you".
huh?
"you know....to find your website. We found it and everyone was checking it out"
oh, right....computers and websites.
I told the kids that I would sat "hi" to them on this blog in case they had the time to check it out again today....So this post is to Mr. Schmidt and his 3rd and 4th graders.......
Hi.
What does the "T" stand for in "MAT"?
GET YOUR HOMEWORK DONE!
I love you Nathan and Marisa! If I were there I would be sure to hug and kiss you in front of all of your friends. See you when you get home.
The kids in MAT class are finishing up with their biography projects and preparing for the presentations. Part of their assignment is done on the computer. It is my understanding that the kids who are done with the project can do other things on the computer.
So Nathan comes home yesterday and says "hey mom, Mr. Schmidt googled you".
huh?
"you know....to find your website. We found it and everyone was checking it out"
oh, right....computers and websites.
I told the kids that I would sat "hi" to them on this blog in case they had the time to check it out again today....So this post is to Mr. Schmidt and his 3rd and 4th graders.......
Hi.
What does the "T" stand for in "MAT"?
GET YOUR HOMEWORK DONE!
I love you Nathan and Marisa! If I were there I would be sure to hug and kiss you in front of all of your friends. See you when you get home.











1 Comments:
Robin,
I believe that the "T" in MAT stands for Teaching. I am not for sure though because no one has told me.
Thanks for the blogsite shout out! Very Cool!
I look forward to the next Paulsen Post Update. I don't know where I got it but I just through it out there. I guess I should say next "Once Upon A Mother's Life" update.
MR. BRENT A. SCHMIDT
Post a Comment
<< Home