Monday, February 05, 2007
Checklist for a Bomb?
I have little notepads that I keep all over the house. One is in the laundry room and I use it primarily to list the things I need to pick up at Walmart the next time I go there. But every once in a while I will be folding a load of whites and get this idea that I want to write about. If I don't write it down immediately I will lose it....along with at least one sock. So this notepad serves a couple of purposes.

Yesterday Fred ran across my laundry room list and told me he was kind of concerned.
The list read:

oven cleaner
"Homeland Security"

Fred thought I was going to build a bomb.

Seriously. I know that PMS is a bad thing in our house.
But a bomb?

Labels:


posted at 6:08 AM
1 comments



1 Comments:
At 9:06 PM, Blogger Cathy Fry said...

That is pretty funny, but if the PMS is that bad in your house, let me know so I can bring some chocolate with me the next time I come. I really don't want you to build a bomb all you need is some chocolate.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home




Name: Robin Paulsen
Location: Durant, Iowa

About Me
About This Site
My Complete Profile

*Links go here*

Driving Past Hell
AH-HAH!
Watching SpongeBob is a Spiritual Thing To Do
Our First Basketball Game
Dear MAT Class,
Front Page Photo
The Friday Funnies
American Idol???
A Goal
Snow & Our Weekend Update

May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
April 2008
May 2008

****Extra stuff can go here!****

Blog Design by:


Image from:
www.istockphoto.com

Powered by:


Meter by: