Saturday, February 03, 2007
Driving Past Hell
Danielle is pretty tight with God.
She's always got a "word" to share that she heard from God in her heart.
Today the message in her heart was that the devil is hot because there's fire in hell.
Then she comments, "Remember a long time ago when we were going for a drive to hell?"
I'm not sure, but I think she may have heard me say something about a "car ride from hell".
It might have been a hot day.
She's always got a "word" to share that she heard from God in her heart.
Today the message in her heart was that the devil is hot because there's fire in hell.
Then she comments, "Remember a long time ago when we were going for a drive to hell?"
I'm not sure, but I think she may have heard me say something about a "car ride from hell".
It might have been a hot day.
Labels: funny comments











1 Comments:
Robin,
Since most of my friends are under the age of nine, what we say, and what they hear are sometimes two way different things. Of coarse I can't think of anything cute to share right now. When you get to be my age you will understand the forgetfulness.
Carla
Post a Comment
<< Home