Monday, February 12, 2007
Here's What I Do Know
I went to the doctor this morning to get this whole stupid cough thing I have going on checked out again. Since like, last October (Fred says it was way before this....October is just the first time I went to the dr.)I have had this weird sniff-clear-my-throat-then-cough-a-bunch thing that has gotten no better, if nothing else, worse, inspite of the whole cocktail of drugs I have been taking the last 5 months.
Just got back and now have an old medicine, perscribed in a new way, to treat for what they still think is some sort of reflux problem. Apparently I have not been taking it the way I should to get the proper effect. Plus they increased the dose. I also have a date on Valentine's Day to meet my husband in Davenport for a scan of my sinuses to rule out anything to do with that. So after I pick the kids up from school, we'll head on in to that appointment.
Romantic.
Here is what I do know for sure......
I have no fever.
My pulse is good.
Blood pressure is normal.
And I weigh 154 pounds fully clothed with a heavy sweater.
I'm feeling better already.
Just got back and now have an old medicine, perscribed in a new way, to treat for what they still think is some sort of reflux problem. Apparently I have not been taking it the way I should to get the proper effect. Plus they increased the dose. I also have a date on Valentine's Day to meet my husband in Davenport for a scan of my sinuses to rule out anything to do with that. So after I pick the kids up from school, we'll head on in to that appointment.
Romantic.
Here is what I do know for sure......
I have no fever.
My pulse is good.
Blood pressure is normal.
And I weigh 154 pounds fully clothed with a heavy sweater.
I'm feeling better already.
Labels: stupid stuff











3 Comments:
Good luck, Robin.
You do have a romantic Valentines date. It will be nice when it is all over.
Wow, you a brave woman giving out your weight on line. I'm not that brave! I hope you have a great date, no really I hope they get to the bottom of your cough.
Happy Valentines Day! Sounds like fun, maybe something heart shaped will show up in the scan. ;)Hopefully they will get to the bottom of your cough. Take care!
Carla
Post a Comment
<< Home