Friday, August 10, 2007
getting ready
getting ready to walk over to the park for the Durant Fireman's Festival. i'll be a photojournalist for the paper as well as the mom to my kids.....
i had one of the kids walk over earlier today to see how much tickets and rides would cost.....and i believe that it would have been cheaper to go to adventureland for another weekend.
i wish i was kidding.
i had one of the kids walk over earlier today to see how much tickets and rides would cost.....and i believe that it would have been cheaper to go to adventureland for another weekend.
i wish i was kidding.











2 Comments:
I thought this was about getting ready for school!
It will be here before we know it. I had a terrible dream last night that I "missed" our first day of school party. LOL It was a nightmare!!!
We did go to Adventurland yesterday and it was fun. It is too bad that the rides have to cost so much at the Fireman's Fest. I am glad we have only one that likes that stuff. You must almost have to take out a loan for your four.;) I watched my corner to make sure cars didn't interfere with the 5K runners and I must've missed you. It was so hot, I can't imagine running in that. Hats off to all of those that did!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home