Monday, July 30, 2007
Dreams....
I've been having really weird dreams lately. (act surprised)
Sometimes it's one theme in one dream but sometimes it's a whole bunch of weirdness all in the same dream. Like the one I had this weekend.
So I am a 4th grade teacher's aid at the school. I am also like 9 months pregnant and I look at my stomach alot and can see the baby punching and kicking inside of me. I go into labor while I'm at the school. But I don't head off to the hospital right away. I go to my second job. At this job, I work for an Iowa State Representative. Except not in the big house. He has a side business where he fixes washing machines for people. And he has hired me to learn how to do this so I can go into people's houses and fix washing machines. dream over.
I've tried to analyze this.....by looking past the obvious fact that I must be disturbed....and try to find some hidden and profound meaning to it. Tell me what you think:
1)I'm not pregnant. But I have been carrying around a "baby" of an idea for a home-based ministry for some time. It's been weighing on me a lot in the past few months. Could it be time for this "baby" to be born? And could the washing machine repairs be symbolic of me wanting to help people clean things up around me?
or
2)I am a disturbed individual who shouldn't eat so much for dinner or fall asleep watching a t.v. show that is talking about the size and consistency of your poop and how that is indicative of how healthy or unhealthy you are.
Sometimes it's one theme in one dream but sometimes it's a whole bunch of weirdness all in the same dream. Like the one I had this weekend.
So I am a 4th grade teacher's aid at the school. I am also like 9 months pregnant and I look at my stomach alot and can see the baby punching and kicking inside of me. I go into labor while I'm at the school. But I don't head off to the hospital right away. I go to my second job. At this job, I work for an Iowa State Representative. Except not in the big house. He has a side business where he fixes washing machines for people. And he has hired me to learn how to do this so I can go into people's houses and fix washing machines. dream over.
I've tried to analyze this.....by looking past the obvious fact that I must be disturbed....and try to find some hidden and profound meaning to it. Tell me what you think:
1)I'm not pregnant. But I have been carrying around a "baby" of an idea for a home-based ministry for some time. It's been weighing on me a lot in the past few months. Could it be time for this "baby" to be born? And could the washing machine repairs be symbolic of me wanting to help people clean things up around me?
or
2)I am a disturbed individual who shouldn't eat so much for dinner or fall asleep watching a t.v. show that is talking about the size and consistency of your poop and how that is indicative of how healthy or unhealthy you are.











3 Comments:
Sorry, but I can't analyze that dream. The only part that made any sense to me was the 4th grade teacher(aide) and being very pregnant:) That seems to be going around at the school. It does make me feel good knowing I'm not the only one that dreams some off the wall things. I would just never have the nerve to right it down and share it on the web. You would think I was CRAZY!
It all comes back to POOP. LOL
You are one crazy chick. I like the first analysis. I would stick with that one.
Sweet Dreams.
Well~the first analysis is really a bunch of bs~ I mean honestly~how can you interpret all of that crazy into something righteous?
but it sounded really good!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home