Thursday, July 26, 2007
"Purpose" is my current theme
"Purpose" is the word on my brain.

Yesterday a good friend stopped by to help me figure out the "purpose" , in terms of decorating, to different areas of my house. She has a really good eye for decorating and can see how a room could look in spite of the piles of stuff. She re-decorated Claire's room in a few short hours and spent zero dollars.

So now I am inspired to tackle different areas of my house and figure out how to decorate and arrange so as to have some purpose to these rooms.

Another area of my quest for purpose is in my writing. I've been writing for several different venues in the last couple of years and now I'm trying to develop a more specific platform or purpose.

Then there's the ever so popular book, "The Purpose Driven Life". I love that book. It inspired me to be a more purpose driven parent. most of the time.

The one thing I can't seem to find any purpose for is my pony-tail.
I see lots of other girls out there who wear their hair up in some variation of a ponytail and it is just so darn cute. But I can't figure out how to get my hair to do that. When I wear a ponytail, it looks like a ponytail.

A ponytail with no purpose.

Right now this drama that is my hair is a serious thing in my life.
I'm not the easiest person in the world to live with when my "bad hair days" turn into "bad hair seasons".

posted at 6:30 AM
1 comments



1 Comments:
At 8:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know I can relate to the bad hair days or even seasons, especially now since I have a straight hairdo and my hair is curly. The humidity is NOT my friend!!! As far as a purpose for your ponytail, it has been so long since I have had one that I can't be of any help. Sorry....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home




Name: Robin Paulsen
Location: Durant, Iowa

About Me
About This Site
My Complete Profile

*Links go here*

I had but one goal for today....
I'm sure I heard it right....
Reading
The Friday Funnies
psychological evaluation....
I went a spa-ing
It's a weird day
Tip Tuesday
Photo Fun
And That Concludes.....

May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
April 2008
May 2008

****Extra stuff can go here!****

Blog Design by:


Image from:
www.istockphoto.com

Powered by:


Meter by: