Tuesday, August 07, 2007
Quote....
I'm reading a book called "The Mom Walk" by Sally Clarkson. There are several nuggets of information and encouragement in this book that have touched my heart in the place that I am at right now.

"Even more, if we don't take on the stewardship of the world that God has placed into our hands, our children will inherit a world in which it will be incredibly difficult to live fully and in a godly way. If we do not determine to be servants to other people, our children will find it impossible to find like-minded friends or marriage partners or anyone to share their worldview and love for God. If we desire for our children to have a culture that is moral, righteous, and just, then we must build righteousness and justice into their lives and see that we protect the justice and righteousness in our own nation and world."

This is a tall order, isn't it? But I feel strongly that this is one of the focuses of my life and in order to stay committed it needs to be practical. Taking the time to reach out and be a blessing starts with relationships....inviting someone over for lunch, starting a small prayer group or bible study in the home and being available to the needs of those in my circle of influence.

Just some food for thought.

posted at 6:47 AM
0 comments



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Name: Robin Paulsen
Location: Durant, Iowa

About Me
About This Site
My Complete Profile

*Links go here*

We're Back!
Go Wildcats!
tip tuesday...
Dreams....
"Purpose" is my current theme
I had but one goal for today....
I'm sure I heard it right....
Reading
The Friday Funnies
psychological evaluation....

May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
April 2008
May 2008

****Extra stuff can go here!****

Blog Design by:


Image from:
www.istockphoto.com

Powered by:


Meter by: