Monday, February 19, 2007
Pitching Practice

Nathan told Danielle that it would be good practice for T-ball if she would throw snowballs at the neighbor's house.


Labels:


posted at 11:32 AM
2 comments



2 Comments:
At 2:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So now you will have 4 kids to run after this summer??? How fun for you! Are you coaching??? I can not wait for the ball season to get here.
Go Danielle!

 
At 7:51 AM, Blogger robin said...

No way can I coach!
Everyone is all excited about ball this summer. When we went to sign up they said that mine was the largest check they received so far....4 kids in ball.
But I'll ONLY have to be in 3 places at one time....they told me that Claire and Danielle could be on the same T-Ball team.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home




Name: Robin Paulsen
Location: Durant, Iowa

About Me
About This Site
My Complete Profile

*Links go here*

Junior Achievement
'Cats for Christ
Call Me Supermom.......
My Valentine....
We Interrupt Your Regularly Scheduled Program....
I Think I Want My Mommy
Here's What I Do Know
Question of the Day
The Bird
Babysitter Emergencies

May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
April 2008
May 2008

****Extra stuff can go here!****

Blog Design by:


Image from:
www.istockphoto.com

Powered by:


Meter by: