Saturday, February 17, 2007
Junior Achievement
Yesterday was the first day of my 3rd year leading a JA class. But this year was different. I got to be in Claire's K-2nd grade multi-age classroom and the theme is "Family". Something I know a little bit about.
The last 2 years I have been in the 6th grade class and led the theme "World Trade". Something I know zilch about. I did learn a alot in the 6th grade class. I would study up on the lesson plan and stay about a day smarter than the kids.
I also learned that 6th graders think it is totally cool to let you stand up there and talk......but totally pretend like you aren't there at all.
The last 2 years I have been in the 6th grade class and led the theme "World Trade". Something I know zilch about. I did learn a alot in the 6th grade class. I would study up on the lesson plan and stay about a day smarter than the kids.
I also learned that 6th graders think it is totally cool to let you stand up there and talk......but totally pretend like you aren't there at all.











1 Comments:
So, how did it go? Did you enjoy the younger ones? I'm a little disappointed so far, we have been here in Missouri, since Thursday night and we still haven't got to see any grandchildren, yet. I guess we have to wait till tomorrow. I've been a little bored!
Post a Comment
<< Home