Tuesday, February 20, 2007
Dinnertime Prayer

"Thanks God for helping us to be good children.
Please help us not to hate stuff mom makes.
Please help nobody get sick at supper.
Amen"

Danille offered to say a prayer before we ate tonight.
This was her petition.

Labels:


posted at 4:29 PM
3 comments



3 Comments:
At 9:24 PM, Blogger Cathy Fry said...

Robin, I didn't know that you were this bad of a cook why didn't you tell me. I could give you some pointers if you want some. That is so funny! She sounds like she has a little bit of her mom in her.
By the way I'm back.

 
At 7:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Robin,
I have some picky eaters at my house, but I don't think it is because they think they may get sick. Maybe I should ask them. ;)
Carla

 
At 6:17 AM, Blogger robin said...

I swear...I'm not that bad of a cook. I just get tired of some of the same old things so I like to try new stuff.

Some people in my house think that "new stuff" means "yucky stuff".

And I know that Claire and Danielle aren't as picky as they come off. Claire loves anything pork.....because brats are made of pork....
so if I tell her that whatever I'm serving is made with the same stuff as brats are made of....she loves it.

Danielle just follows her lead.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home




Name: Robin Paulsen
Location: Durant, Iowa

About Me
About This Site
My Complete Profile

*Links go here*

Pitching Practice
Junior Achievement
'Cats for Christ
Call Me Supermom.......
My Valentine....
We Interrupt Your Regularly Scheduled Program....
I Think I Want My Mommy
Here's What I Do Know
Question of the Day
The Bird

May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
April 2008
May 2008

****Extra stuff can go here!****

Blog Design by:


Image from:
www.istockphoto.com

Powered by:


Meter by: