Tuesday, December 19, 2006
My Vacuum Really Sucks
Last week my vacuum didn't suck....but ever since Fred fixed it....it sucks just fine.
Maybe it sucks too much. When I was last vacuuming I accidently sucked up the bottom of my comfy's (definition: not pajamas, but not sweats....just comfy) and they rolled up into the vacuum 4 or 5 times. I turned the machine off and pulled my pants out to find that they now have a pattern of 4 or 5 lines burnt into them.
That really sucks.
If you haven't stopped by our family Christmas blog lately....be sure to visit. The kids have all added their stories and pictures.
Maybe it sucks too much. When I was last vacuuming I accidently sucked up the bottom of my comfy's (definition: not pajamas, but not sweats....just comfy) and they rolled up into the vacuum 4 or 5 times. I turned the machine off and pulled my pants out to find that they now have a pattern of 4 or 5 lines burnt into them.
That really sucks.
If you haven't stopped by our family Christmas blog lately....be sure to visit. The kids have all added their stories and pictures.











1 Comments:
What a precious photo of your children! You are so blessed.
I just took a look at your "family letter" blog and (as I mentioned before) think it is such a great idea! I love the way you let your children contribute to it.
I have enjoyed reading your blog the past few months, Robin! Have a wonderful Christmas and Happy 2007!
Post a Comment
<< Home