Wednesday, November 01, 2006
Cracked out on Chocolate

Have you seen that show called "Intervention"? It's all about somebody who used to be a real somebody but is now a total loser addicted to some form of drug. The addicts agree to participate in what they think is a documentary about addiction....but by the end of the show find out that it is really an intervention.
I have a question....is chocolate a drug?
And if so....would going trick-or-treating be like an alcoholic going on a bar-hopping binge?
Is there a treatment center for chocoholics?
Just something I was thinking about is all. After non-stop-after-school-halloween-party-snacking, trick-or-treating, handing out candy and being alone all day with a mop-bucket full of candy.....I believe I may have consumed my weight in chocolate.
I don't recommend it. While the initial high is tasty....the crash in blood sugar as well as the aftermath left on the thighs is pretty ugly. So Just Say No.
The only other exciting thing about today was my annual gyna. appointment. Now....did I get bigger or did those paper-towel-cover-up things get smaller? I seriously thought about wrapping the thing around my head to see what the nurse would say when she came in. But instead I just laid there and acted like it was the most natural thing in the world to be reading a magazine while wearing nothing but a paper towel. I think I was pretty convincing.
That's it for now.....come back and visit me soon.
Unless you would rather find a family of mice playing poker in your closet....(thanks for that idea Joanne!).....just skip this site altogether.











0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home