Tuesday, October 10, 2006
A Comment About Comments
If you have tried to leave a comment on this blogsite before and for some reason couldn't or did not want to set up a blog account.....try again. I THINK (scary) I may have figured this thing out and I THINK (really scary) that anyone can leave a comment without signing up with blogger.
Try it.
If it doesn't work then I guess I did all that thinking for nothing.
Try it.
If it doesn't work then I guess I did all that thinking for nothing.











4 Comments:
Hi Robin,
I think you may have figured it out! Thanks. I have always wanted to leave messages. Good job!
Hey Robbie-
I hope this works cuz I have also wanted to leave many messages. I hope Clare got my message, sorry it was late. I hope you all are have a good week. I love you! Meg
Well I didn't really want to be anonymous, but I'll figure it out. Love you! ME
Dear Anonymous Sister....
Yeah....it works!
I'll expect some feedback from everyone on a regular basis now...thank you!
robin
Post a Comment
<< Home