Tuesday, October 03, 2006
Did Iowa forget to turn it's calendar? Or is Iowa just playing with me here? Because it is October, you see. And this still is Iowa.

It's also like 90 degrees here. But it only feels like 150 degrees in this brick oven we call home.

90 degrees is fine if I'm laying along the side of a pool or rednecking it in my back yard. But 90 degrees in October just makes me cranky. All sorts of sin nature starts to come to the surface when I am hot and cranky. In October. In Iowa.

I suppose if I weren't so stubborn then I wouldn't be so cranky. I could do what I would do if it were like August or something and turn on the air conditioning.

But it is October. I refuse to turn on my air when in all likelyhood, I will be turning on the heat this side of the month. It's Iowa you know.

"Is this heaven?"
"No, it's Iowa"
Besides....it's hotter than hell. In Iowa. In October.

posted at 7:07 PM
0 comments



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Name: Robin Paulsen
Location: Durant, Iowa

About Me
About This Site
My Complete Profile

*Links go here*

Let Me Explain
Works For Me Wednesday
Bad Hair Day
No More Stinky
Running Away With The Circus
I Did It.
Article in the Local Paper
The Last First Day
Monday: My Mother-in-Love
Friends

May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
April 2008
May 2008

****Extra stuff can go here!****

Blog Design by:


Image from:
www.istockphoto.com

Powered by:


Meter by: