Wednesday, September 06, 2006
The Last First Day


The big day for Danielle is here.

She packed up her backpack with fresh crayons and new glue and we walked with the "big kids" to "big school".

Then it was my turn to walk my Danielle to "big preschool". "Big Preschool" means that she gets to go 3 mornings a week instead of 2...like she did last year.

Today was the last first day of preschool I will ever get to walk to.

The kids and Fred all asked me what I would do with my free time. I couldn't answer that because the last time I had any of this...what do you call it......free time....I wasn't married and didn't have kids.

Claire suggested I call my friend, Cathy and invite her over.

I think Fred would like it if I did a load of laundry and maybe iron a shirt or 2.

But I like Danielle's suggestion the best.

On our walk to preschool, she said that now that all of my children are growing up....maybe I should go home and grow up too.

There goes my free time!

posted at 8:08 AM
0 comments



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Name: Robin Paulsen
Location: Durant, Iowa

About Me
About This Site
My Complete Profile

*Links go here*

Monday: My Mother-in-Love
Friends
Strike 3...He Gone!
Monday With Mom
First Day Jitters
Operation:Backyard Wedding....success!
There's a Backyard in my Wedding Today
Local Column
Miracles Happen
Golden Anniversary

May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
April 2008
May 2008

****Extra stuff can go here!****

Blog Design by:


Image from:
www.istockphoto.com

Powered by:


Meter by: