Tuesday, August 22, 2006
Operation:Backyard Wedding....success!



The wedding was BEAUTIFUL!
Of course nerves were tested when we spent a couple of days setting up while it rained on us.
The ceremony, however, was perfect.
We had a tent set up in our backyard with lights all around it, the trees, garage and the balcony on the second story of our house.
Food was served in the garage. Grilled chicken and chops and the sides to go with it.
The ceremony was breif and the receiving line was out on the drive which was good because then me mom, megan, andy, shawn &suzy all transformed the "sanctuary" into a reception hall.
Which all took place smoothly and flawlessly.
The pictures aren't the best....I wish I would have taken the camara out, did some before, during and after shots...but my brain was a bit busy.
I hope our kids will want to get married in our backyard. I'll remember to take more pictures when that happens.
In about a hundred years.











0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home