Friday, July 07, 2006
A Day of News
I've got some stuff on my mind. Some news. Bad. Good. And some inbetween.
I'll start with the bad news. I found out this morning that someone I know....used to be family by marriage....then not family by divorce....but really always family because children have a way of making you that way.....
Anyways, this former friend/family member. died suddenly last weekend. She left behind a husband and 2 adorable little girls.
I don't even know what to say. But I know I am sad for everything that was lost when she died.
Now for some good news. My sister-in-law, suzie, the one who was a hairstylist for the past American Idol series, is in todays quad city times. Pick up a copy if you are local. And I'm told she is being interviewed by the channel 8 news today so I'm thinking it will be on tonight.
The last little bit of news is that we have an addition to our family. This isn't something that we had planned on doing for a little while longer, but sometimes you just get a good deal that you didn't really count on getting....right?
It's a girl. But we haven't named her yet.
She's a 2006 Chevy Uplander. Silver.
Did you think I was going to say that we were having another baby? The Uplander does have one spare seatbelt in it....
That's it for now. Have a good weekend everybody and be sure to stop back next week. Unless you would rather loose weight the old fashioned way....you know....buy a new vehicle=buy less food......
cruise on over to some other site.
I'll start with the bad news. I found out this morning that someone I know....used to be family by marriage....then not family by divorce....but really always family because children have a way of making you that way.....
Anyways, this former friend/family member. died suddenly last weekend. She left behind a husband and 2 adorable little girls.
I don't even know what to say. But I know I am sad for everything that was lost when she died.
Now for some good news. My sister-in-law, suzie, the one who was a hairstylist for the past American Idol series, is in todays quad city times. Pick up a copy if you are local. And I'm told she is being interviewed by the channel 8 news today so I'm thinking it will be on tonight.
The last little bit of news is that we have an addition to our family. This isn't something that we had planned on doing for a little while longer, but sometimes you just get a good deal that you didn't really count on getting....right?
It's a girl. But we haven't named her yet.
She's a 2006 Chevy Uplander. Silver.
Did you think I was going to say that we were having another baby? The Uplander does have one spare seatbelt in it....
That's it for now. Have a good weekend everybody and be sure to stop back next week. Unless you would rather loose weight the old fashioned way....you know....buy a new vehicle=buy less food......
cruise on over to some other site.











0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home