Friday, June 16, 2006
Comment of the Week and My New Friend

The kids and I went shopping for a Father's Day gift on Moday after we had lunch and visited with my grandparents in Bettendorf. The emphasis on the word "after" is because this was not a brilliant idea. By this point in our summer days, the world just doesn't work right for my youngest daughter, Danielle. And being the dramatic little thing that she is, her fits, thoughts and complaints are usually quite the production.

Before we headed into the store I told the kids (bribed) that I wanted them on their very best behavior (no fist-fighting or blood or loud shrieks of any sort). "Lets think of a plan," I said, "so we have no incidences in this store".

Danielle came up with the most memorable quote of our week....
"Hey guys.....Let's pretend we are friends AND NOT brothers and sisters!"

Are we really that much nicer to other people than we are to each other?

That was a rhetorical question.

Speaking of Friends....I have a new one! Her name is Beth and she likes to laugh which sometimes leads to this problem of coffee spraying out of her nose. (sorry about that, Beth...I feel your pain) Beth is my favorite person today because she LEFT A COMMENT on my blogsite!!!

Your feedback makes my day! So leave me a comment!

But if it is a bad comment I promise to track you down in this cyber world totally spam you.

That's it for now....Come back and visit me soon. Unless, of course, you would rather have this revelation while standing in the check-out-line that you have somehow become the kind of mother that you used to roll your eyes at before you had kids of your own......
don't feel any obligation to visit here at all.

posted at 7:21 AM
0 comments



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Name: Robin Paulsen
Location: Durant, Iowa

About Me
About This Site
My Complete Profile

*Links go here*

Promised Pictures
Whoopie Cushions & Walmart, Poop & the Swimming Pool
Me-Myself-and I
Ball, Ball and more Ball
Daneille Turns 4
Are We on a Diet?
Hey Friends and Family
About This Site
About Me

May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
April 2008
May 2008

****Extra stuff can go here!****

Blog Design by:


Image from:
www.istockphoto.com

Powered by:


Meter by: