Tuesday, June 06, 2006
Daneille Turns 4

Last week Danielle celebrated her 4th birthday.

She planned an entire day of special things she wanted to do.

Gifts and Roses from Daddy with the requested eggs for breakfast started the day off. Dora the Explorer is the theme of her life and the gifts for her birthday....again.

Lunch at home with her 2 preschool girlfriends was on the agenda for the afternoon.

Then Chuck E. Cheese. is where we had dinner and celebrated. I don't know why she chose this place.....she is absolutely terrified of that rat walking around giving little children high fives. If Chuck even starts to head in her direction she leaps for my leg and clings on for dear life. This photo is of her watching Chuck E. Cheese from a distance. She calls him "Charles".

Ever since the big 4-she thinks she is like an adult or something. At a ball game this week I had to go to the van to get something and she was all "You go ahead, mommy. I can stay here by myself. I'm 4 now. Remember?"

I don't think she'll give me the chance to forget.

I'm sure when the newness of turning 4 wears off she'll be counting down the days until she turns 5. Only 358 days to go.

See what happens when you feed your children? They go and grow up on you.

posted at 12:30 PM
0 comments



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Name: Robin Paulsen
Location: Durant, Iowa

About Me
About This Site
My Complete Profile

*Links go here*

Are We on a Diet?
Hey Friends and Family
About This Site
About Me

May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
April 2008
May 2008

****Extra stuff can go here!****

Blog Design by:


Image from:
www.istockphoto.com

Powered by:


Meter by: