Monday, August 28, 2006
Monday With Mom

So today it is just Danielle and mommy. Everybody else is working hard at work and working hard at school.
Just me and my baby. Danielle has spent the last 4 years of her life trying to be just like the big kids and telling everyone how life is just not fair because she can't do stuff "just like those big kids".
She's learning too.
I believe she is catching on to the fact that being the youngest isn't such a rip off after all.
Today we have played the "Dora Memory Game", "Strawberry Shortcake Berry Cards", colored, read stories and magazines, watched Disney Chanel, ate lunch together with nobody else to distract us....and the day ain't over yet.
Yep.....she's learning real quick.
And I love it.
What I don't love is that she can honest-to-goodness beat me 24 to 12 in the Dora Memory Matching Game. Which means either her brain is growing or mine is shrinking.
I remember the good old days when I used to cheat to let the kids win. Now I can't win while trying.











0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home