Wednesday, October 11, 2006
Told Ya
Remember last week when I spent a whole post complaining of the 9o-plus temps in October?
How I totally refused to turn on our airconditioning because I was too stubborn to turn on the air when it was October and I knew that I would be turning the heat on yet this very month.

Today I need to go outside and pick a bunch of tomatoes and bring in some plants since the forecast is calling for below freezing temps. Possibility of some snow.

Well, that's just Iowa for ya.

But I am not going to turn on our heat! I mean really.....it's only been 7 days since we were sweating it out in our tank tops and shorts and eating popsicles to keep cool.

Nope, not gonna do it.

Unless I wake up in the middle of the night to the noise of the kids' teeth chattering. I'm not that stubborn.

posted at 11:27 AM
0 comments



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Name: Robin Paulsen
Location: Durant, Iowa

About Me
About This Site
My Complete Profile

*Links go here*

A Comment About Comments
Happy Birthday Claire!
Homecoming, Hair and a Field Trip with the 3rd Gra...
Did Iowa forget to turn it's calendar? Or is Iowa...
Let Me Explain
Works For Me Wednesday
Bad Hair Day
No More Stinky
Running Away With The Circus
I Did It.

May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
April 2008
May 2008

****Extra stuff can go here!****

Blog Design by:


Image from:
www.istockphoto.com

Powered by:


Meter by: