Wednesday, September 05, 2007
Why I'm Happy & Why I'm Mental
I'M HAPPY BECAUSE.....I went to younkers and bought 2 sweaters, 2 pairs of capris (that my butt looks great in) 3 tank tops, and 4 other summer-y shirts and paid like 60-some dollars for all of it.
Yeah for me.
Yeah for yellow dot sales.
And yeah for my checking account.
I'M GOING NUTS BECAUSE.....Remember earlier in the summer when I told you all about my experience with arm pain and steroids???
It's been back to haunt me for a little over a month now. I've been to the doctor and am working with a physical therapist (or 2)for about as long. I don't think they taught a "how to deal with psychotic patients" in physical therapy school. He looked at me a little funny when he asked how I was doing since the last visit and I told him that it's probably about time in the treatment plan to take me out back and shoot me. I'm not sure if he knew I was kidding.
But the pain has been constant for over a month.
This is making me a little cranky and hard to live with.
And I'm doing my best to stuff my complaints so my sweet hubby who deals with complaints all the live-long workday doesn't have to come home to a complaining wife.
But my best isn't quite cutting it anymore.
uhg.
But let me tell you the worst part:
The young physical therapist who doesn't look like he's been out of school very long told me that this is probably a problem that has been creeping up on me and it's not unheard of when you get these aches and pains for no apparent reason.
He said it comes with age.
Oh yes he did say that.
Yeah for me.
Yeah for yellow dot sales.
And yeah for my checking account.
I'M GOING NUTS BECAUSE.....Remember earlier in the summer when I told you all about my experience with arm pain and steroids???
It's been back to haunt me for a little over a month now. I've been to the doctor and am working with a physical therapist (or 2)for about as long. I don't think they taught a "how to deal with psychotic patients" in physical therapy school. He looked at me a little funny when he asked how I was doing since the last visit and I told him that it's probably about time in the treatment plan to take me out back and shoot me. I'm not sure if he knew I was kidding.
But the pain has been constant for over a month.
This is making me a little cranky and hard to live with.
And I'm doing my best to stuff my complaints so my sweet hubby who deals with complaints all the live-long workday doesn't have to come home to a complaining wife.
But my best isn't quite cutting it anymore.
uhg.
But let me tell you the worst part:
The young physical therapist who doesn't look like he's been out of school very long told me that this is probably a problem that has been creeping up on me and it's not unheard of when you get these aches and pains for no apparent reason.
He said it comes with age.
Oh yes he did say that.











2 Comments:
Well, that is all wrong. It does not come with age. You are not even OLD yet!!!
You can complain to me anytime. I will listen and try to make you feel better.
I know that I am much older than you, Robin, so you are just a baby. You must not have had on some of your new capris' that make your butt look good when you went to see him. He'd better think twice before he says something like that again.;)
Post a Comment
<< Home