Tuesday, September 04, 2007
We've Got Some Catching Up To Do...
I've been a completely worthless blogger the past couple of weeks. Regular guests here at Once Upon a Mom's Life know that I sent my youngest off to kindergarten and have been somewhat emotionally unstable and lost for the first week or so since.
I'm better now.
And I'm motivated to get on with some things that have been waiting for the house to be quiet. Since I'm sure that you all care, I'll share with you the list of items I plan on checking off in the next couple of months.
*Work ahead of column deadlines. Have some articles on reserve. This whole "being prepared ahead of time" is a new concept for me.
*Clean out closets and drawers and bring some organization to my house.
*Bake cookies like the good mommies do.
*Lose 10 pounds before I gain it back again during the Thanksgiving-to-Christmas season.
*Catch up on the laundry.
*Buy stock in a laundry-soap and stain remover company.
*Paint my toenails the way they are supposed to be painted. Not just painting over and touching up the way I have been doing for 10 or so years.
*Shower. Daily.
*Read everything I can get my hands on.
*Make muffins the way the good mommies do.
*Meet my husband for lunch as often as I can.
*Exercise.
*Get my Christmas shopping done before December 23rd.
Thanks for stopping by. I'll try to be more interesting in future blog posts. So come back and see me.
Unless you would rather discover a bee that just sort of blends in to your cherry tomato plants and have to ditch your produce to make a run for it to your house because you are afraid that you'll die if you get stung............. if that's the case then don't feel obligated or anything.
I'm better now.
And I'm motivated to get on with some things that have been waiting for the house to be quiet. Since I'm sure that you all care, I'll share with you the list of items I plan on checking off in the next couple of months.
*Work ahead of column deadlines. Have some articles on reserve. This whole "being prepared ahead of time" is a new concept for me.
*Clean out closets and drawers and bring some organization to my house.
*Bake cookies like the good mommies do.
*Lose 10 pounds before I gain it back again during the Thanksgiving-to-Christmas season.
*Catch up on the laundry.
*Buy stock in a laundry-soap and stain remover company.
*Paint my toenails the way they are supposed to be painted. Not just painting over and touching up the way I have been doing for 10 or so years.
*Shower. Daily.
*Read everything I can get my hands on.
*Make muffins the way the good mommies do.
*Meet my husband for lunch as often as I can.
*Exercise.
*Get my Christmas shopping done before December 23rd.
Thanks for stopping by. I'll try to be more interesting in future blog posts. So come back and see me.
Unless you would rather discover a bee that just sort of blends in to your cherry tomato plants and have to ditch your produce to make a run for it to your house because you are afraid that you'll die if you get stung............. if that's the case then don't feel obligated or anything.











0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home