Thursday, August 30, 2007
Today the kids wanted to walk to school without me.

Without their mom.

Except for Claire. She said she wanted me to come along. She's always been my favorite.

Today I'm off to Target for no particular reason other than because I just can. Then I'll be visiting my sister-in-law/hair stylist/magician so she can wave her magic wand and make me look way hip and happenin' as well as about 10 years younger.

Unless she forgets the magic wand at home. Then I'll settle for some blonde highlights.

posted at 6:47 AM
1 comments



1 Comments:
At 11:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have fun!!! I can't wait to see the hip, happenin' Robin.
I think that you should go red though.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home




Name: Robin Paulsen
Location: Durant, Iowa

About Me
About This Site
My Complete Profile

*Links go here*

Tip Tuesday
Quiet
first day & the friday funnies thought for the day
Open House
Tip Tuesday
Could Somebody Please tell me.....
because nothing says "redneck" like target practic...
The Friday Funnies
in case you weren't aware....
Tip Tuesday & the Weekend Update

May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
April 2008
May 2008

****Extra stuff can go here!****

Blog Design by:


Image from:
www.istockphoto.com

Powered by:


Meter by: