Tuesday, August 14, 2007
Tip Tuesday & the Weekend Update
Tuesday's Tip: I've got nothing. And even if I did, I would feel like a fraud trying to impart any motherly wisdom as I feel like I've done nothing but lose my temper and say naughty words while my kids bicker and fuss at each other like they were brother and sisters or kids or something. imagine.
Weekend Update: While I was somewhat sick over the weekend, I managed to weave in some work for the newspaper that I tried to disguise as family fun.
I took pictures of the Durant Fireman's Festival activities.....race, rides, ballgames, parade and lots and lots of people.
We also went to the Miracles and Music Fest at Miracles Can Happen Boys Ranch on Saturday. We bid on and won an item from the silent auction that I cannot tell you about because it will be a gift for whichever sibling couple we have in our christmas drawing. I am beyond excitement that we found a gift that would be p
erfect for any and every one of my brothers, sister and their spouses. and the procedes went towards a great cause! score!
We are in full getting-ready-for-school-mode here this week. School registration is in a couple of days. Nathan has already started his band practice and football practice. I think we have most of our school supplies. It's hard to believe that we are all days away from routines and structure and homework and bedtimes and all of that. 
I think I better go and try to be a better mom before it's too late! Or at least just cut down on my temper tantrums.











1 Comments:
Sometimes when our kids have spats, we don't like it....but then I remember the fights I used to have with my siblings. Boy, I wouldn't have wanted to put up with us at times. I guess kids will be kids. It is just harder when you are the parent.
Post a Comment
<< Home