Thursday, September 20, 2007
Having a Little Spa Party Here
Today is the first day of my new resolve to get that "real age" down to....well....at least my real age.
One thing I need to do is add in more fruits and veggies to my diet. I'm going to try and reach my 5 to 9 servings a day by eating the fruit that is floating around in my gin-bucket drink tonight at my spa party.
Obviously I'm ignoring the fact that alcohol ages you.
There's got to be something about "denial" being a trait that keeps you young.
One thing I need to do is add in more fruits and veggies to my diet. I'm going to try and reach my 5 to 9 servings a day by eating the fruit that is floating around in my gin-bucket drink tonight at my spa party.
Obviously I'm ignoring the fact that alcohol ages you.
There's got to be something about "denial" being a trait that keeps you young.











0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home