Wednesday, September 19, 2007
The Real Age Test
Yesterday I went to the "you on a diet" website because....you know, I'm addicted to reading about diets....just not so good about actually starting or sticking with any. But anyway~so I went to this site and took the "Real Age" test. this multiple choice tests asks a jillion questions about your health, lifestyle, family health history and on and on. Then based on your answers they tell you what the age your body thinks it is....not the age you are. Also listed are factors that made you 'older' and the ones that are keeping you 'young'.

My "Real Age" is 38 which is 4 years OLDER than my real age.

I want to be angry about this but anger ages you.

And the factors that are keeping me young are that I always wear a seatbelt and drive a safe model van. That's pretty much it.

If this weren't bad enough, my husband's "real age" is 4 years younger than my "real age". He's really 40 for crying out loud.... only based on his health, lifestyle, etc, his "real age" is 34. He feels as if our relationship has been built around lies now that he realizes that I am older than he is. He is now looking to find a younger woman.

No matter. At Walmart this morning an elderly gentleman looked at me and was completely caught off gaurd by my beauty. He says, "You sure are a pretty lady. And I'm an old man so you know I've seen my share of pretty ladies. You sure are one of them."

So there.

I'm younger than somebody.

posted at 9:46 AM
9 comments



9 Comments:
At 10:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Robin, I don't even want to see what age I am, I do wear my seat belt, but I don't drive a van. You are much younger than me too. By the way, my mother-in-law said she didn't know you til yesterday, and she commented on what a pretty gal you are. So there...just stay away from websites and surround yourself with older people and it makes you feel young!!!

 
At 3:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm younger than you are! LOL
That is why we get along so good. I knew that I did not act my age.

 
At 4:53 AM, Blogger robin said...

Lisa~
Did you really take that test?
Are you really "younger" than me?

I wish we could still be friends.

 
At 7:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok, now you have me curious, how exactly do you go about taking that test. If I like the results, I will share, if not, I will keep them to myself.

 
At 8:36 AM, Blogger robin said...

go to youonadiet dot com

and find the icon for the "Real Age" test.

I'm sure that Lisa must have lied on some of the questions. sure of it.

 
At 8:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was very honest! I am actually 36 instead of 41!!! I have feeling so good and so young today.
See you tonight, Robin, my friend!!!

 
At 8:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who's idea was it to do this test anyway? What do they know? Have you figured out that they think I am really 47.8 years and I just turned 46 last Friday? I don't believe it anyway, somedays I feel like I am more like 80. :)

 
At 3:36 PM, Blogger robin said...

Um~
Carla~

Are you gonna be okay?

47 is way younger than 80 if that makes you feel any better.

And if not....we can get together and rebel against this whole "real age" thing. Let's do something that is sposed to make us old.

 
At 6:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

There is no way I will ride in a car without a seatbelt! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home




Name: Robin Paulsen
Location: Durant, Iowa

About Me
About This Site
My Complete Profile

*Links go here*

Case Study
5th-Grade-Flunkie
Tip Tuesday
Lucky to be Alive
That's Me.....The Professional
Why I'm Happy & Why I'm Mental
We've Got Some Catching Up To Do...
Today the kids wanted to walk to school without me...
Tip Tuesday
Quiet

May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
April 2008
May 2008

****Extra stuff can go here!****

Blog Design by:


Image from:
www.istockphoto.com

Powered by:


Meter by: