Tuesday, September 11, 2007
Tip Tuesday
Today's tip comes to you from my own personal experience.

With underwear.

I have discovered for myself, the sexy version of a granny-panty.

I know...."sexy" and "granny" and "panty" aren't words that belong in the same sentence. but I'm telling you, if you want some undies that cover everything....and still look hot, you'll have to just trust me on this one or check this out for yourself.

I just know you're all gonna just rush out and buy you all some granny panties now.

posted at 9:30 AM
5 comments



5 Comments:
At 9:18 AM, Blogger robin said...

I know that at least 81 people took a peek at "tip tuesday".

I can only assume that you are all too embarassed to talk about underwear.

No problem.
You can thank me later.

 
At 3:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, I did look at it. I was a little embarassed. They did look nice and comfy though. LOL
Which ones are you wearing????

 
At 7:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I looked, and they do look comfy. I don't have any like that, but have thought about giving them a try. I was kind of scared when I clicked on it, that it would be a picture of you in your underwear. I was thinking you have gotten pretty brave.

 
At 2:24 PM, Blogger robin said...

Lisa~i can't tell you which kind i'm wearing because my husband....who visits here often....would like that a little too much.

Carla~did you really think i would post a picture of myself in my scivs?

 
At 7:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not really....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home




Name: Robin Paulsen
Location: Durant, Iowa

About Me
About This Site
My Complete Profile

*Links go here*

Lucky to be Alive
That's Me.....The Professional
Why I'm Happy & Why I'm Mental
We've Got Some Catching Up To Do...
Today the kids wanted to walk to school without me...
Tip Tuesday
Quiet
first day & the friday funnies thought for the day
Open House
Tip Tuesday

May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
April 2008
May 2008

****Extra stuff can go here!****

Blog Design by:


Image from:
www.istockphoto.com

Powered by:


Meter by: