Monday, April 02, 2007
Happy Birthday....
...to me!!!

The cool thing about making your own birthday cake is that you get to lick the bowl all by yourself.

I got a nice suprise yesterday when Fred took the day off of work and we all went out for lunch.

The kids were busy wrapping up all of my really cool stuff and giving it back to me as a birthday gift.

Yesterday I couldn't find my pictures of Claire that I had hanging on the wall. She had wrapped them up for me. Along with 63 cents.

I truly am a blessed woman.


posted at 10:06 AM
3 comments



3 Comments:
At 11:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Robin!!!
I am still waiting for my invitation to the surprise party???

 
At 2:52 PM, Blogger Cathy Fry said...

Robin,

Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to Robin Happy Birthday to you. Where's my invitation, did he forget to invite me to you surprise birthday party? Hope you had a great day so far, I'm sorry I totally forgot. I'm a terrible friend.

Love ya,

Cathy

 
At 6:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Robin!! Glad to hear you had a good day. I've ran to the mailbox every day lately expecting my invitation to your surprise party, but it hasn't been there. Maybe Fred is really trying to throw you off and have it next month or something.:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home




Name: Robin Paulsen
Location: Durant, Iowa

About Me
About This Site
My Complete Profile

*Links go here*

Too Embarassing to be funny~friday...
Following up on letter from "The Management"...
Tip Tuesday
From the Management:
The Friday Funnies...
The First Day of Spring Brings.....
Tip Tuesday
That's It. Period.
You all prayed.I know you did.This "thing" turned ...
Struggling

May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
April 2008
May 2008

****Extra stuff can go here!****

Blog Design by:


Image from:
www.istockphoto.com

Powered by:


Meter by: